107.1 The Bull collects information from users of its web site, potential clients, prospective employees, and alliance relationships to name a few, including the information you provide to us by submitting information to us through use of the site.
107.1 The Bull may keep track of this information and the information that you provide to us when you visit the site for our internal review, business development, research, marketing and promotional purposes, press inquiries or aggregate statistical analysis and site customization.
We may also use this information to solicit email for business development, research, marketing or promotional purposes or press inquiries. It our practice to provide you with an opportunity to remove yourself from this distribution list by sending us an email to remove.
We store this information in our database and do not plan to share it with third parties. If we ever need to share this information with other third parties, we will notify you. At any time you can remove your name and related information from our database, and we will provide you a choice to opt-out if you don't want your information used for any purpose. You can review and update your information by contacting us at email@example.com.
107.1 The Bull may collect other types of anonymous data from web site users through the use of "cookies," which are text files that a web site places on the hard drive of your computer indicating what pages you visited. When you return to the web site, your browser sends that information back to the site. 107.1 The Bull may use the information provided by cookies to analyze trends, administer the site, or for research and marketing purposes.
107.1 The Bull protects your personal information with several security measures. In addition to normal precautions such as physical security and firewalls, we have strict internal security policies.
INTERNET LEGAL NOTICE
107.1 The Bull maintains this site ("the Site") for your personal information, education, and communication. This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned and registered by 107.1 The Bull. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). 107.1 The Bull may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which are bound. By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, then please do not use the Site.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. You should assume that all materials, designs, text and image (collectively, the "Materials") contained in the Site are either the copyrighted property of 107.1 The Bull, unless otherwise noted, or are the copyrighted property of third parties. 107.1 The Bull neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with 107.1 The Bull.
2. Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of 107.1 The Bull and/or third parties, including without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
3. While 107.1 The Bull uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, 107.1 The Bull makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including without limitation typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
4. Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user's own risk. Neither 107.1 The Bull nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text images, video, or audio from the Site, including without limitation damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
5. The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of 107.1 The Bull. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, 107.1 The Bull will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. This Site may link to other sites not maintained by or related to 107.1 The Bull. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products and services of 107.1 The Bull. 107.1 The Bull has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
7. 107.1 The Bull maintains and operates this Site from its offices in the state of Illinois, United States. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of the state of Illinois, United States of America. If any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not effect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
8. These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and 107.1 The Bull with respect to the Site. You acknowledge that any other agreements between you and 107.1 The Bull with respect to the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.